Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Riverdale Book Tag

Hello everyone!
Today I thought it would be fun to do the Riverdale book tag. Riverdale is one of my favorite shows, and I thought it would be fun to do this book tag. I saw this tag over on Catsandcamera's YouTube channel. You can check the video out here.



1. Archie - A book with great side characters.

I love all the characters in the Michael Vey series (except of course for Hatch and the rest of the Elgen). The Electroclan is such a great team and I adore those characters. 



2. Jughead - A character from a broken home

For this one, I'd have to choose Keefe from the Keeper of the Lost Cities series. He doesn't have a great relationship with either of his parents. His friends are pretty much his family.



3. Veronica - A character who could have been one dimensional

I'd have to pick Marlee from The Selection series. She very easily could've been rude to the rest of the girls in the competition, but she cared about them and wanted the girls to have a chance probably even more than she wanted to win.



4. Betty - A great sibling relationship

One sibling relationship that really sticks out to me is Katniss and Prim from the Hunger Games trilogy. Katniss is willing to do anything to protect her sister. 



5. Cheryl - A character who acts tough, but is secretly an emotional wreck

Four from the Divergent trilogy. When Tris first meets Four, he acts tough to hide his feelings. Once she gets to know him, he opens up about his father and it isn't that pretty. 



6. Josie and the Pussycats - A strong female who is more than just their stereotype

The first female that comes to mind is Attia from Blood and Sand. She is a Thracian warrior who is sent to Rome as a slave after some tragic events. Everyone expects her to be an obedient slave, but she has a few tricks up her sleeve.



7. Polly - A character who gets locked up (physically, mentally, emotionally, etc.)

The first character that comes to mind is Carly/Kaitlyn from The Dead House. She is locked in a mental hospital but is also trapped in her mind mentally. It was really interesting reading about her character and the struggles she went through to discover who she really was. 



8. Jason - A character death that broke your heart OR a character death that made you cheer "finally!"

I'm going to answer for both of these. (SPOILER ALERT!) A character's death that broke my heart was Tris from the Divergent trilogy. I didn't see that ending coming, and it broke my heart. A character that I was waiting to die was Queen Elara from the Red Queen series. She was such an evil woman and I couldn't wait for her to die.



9. Riverdale - A world-building win

I'm going to have to use the Keeper of the Lost Cities series again. Shannon Messenger does such a wonderful job in creating the Elvin world. Because of this series, I want to become an elf.

I hope you enjoyed this tag. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
~Abby

1 comment:

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.